Sunday, September 20, 2009

celebrity crushes

Suz and I watched the new movie "Extract" a few nights ago. We watched it because we both enjoy lowbrow humor and share an appreciation for Jason Bateman. The movie was amusing. I enjoyed some awkward scenes and particularly fine acting (I'm referring to some of the hilarious blue collar workers, Gene Simmons, and Ben Affleck). However, the plot moved slowly. I doubt that I would have seen the movie if not for Bateman.

In any case, I started thinking about my improbable celebrity crushes and making a list of them:

Will Arnett's character Gob Bluth
Rainn Wilson's character Dwight Schrute
Charlie Day's character Charlie Kelly
Clive Owen
Val Kilmer
Eric Bana

I wonder what the list says about me! There seem to be two types of guys here: 1) strange, socially awkward, crazy and 2) manly and stoic. HA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me say that I am a big fan of Dwight Schrute, the character- aka I think he's the most hilarious component of that show. HOWEVER, I'm not sure how one would have crushes on Dwight and/or GOB?! What!? Yes, they're great to laugh at, but are they crush worthy? Umm, I'm leaning towards no. But Jason Bateman, swoon.