Sunday, May 30, 2010

oh forbidden love oh

I had a dream last night in which I observed a Forbidden Love unfold between a young attorney and a law clerk who owned his own document review company. She accidentally wronged him, he was publicly humiliated by her jerk superiors, she went to his office to apologize, there was a heartfelt moment and some swelling background music but then the scene was interrupted when other young associates from her firm burst in with their high kicks and sharp ties and beat the law clerk up. It was like something out of a thug movie, but much, much nerdier. And ten times more ridiculous.

I woke up at 3 am, laughing, with pork belly sitting like a stone in my stomach (remnants of a wedding I had attended that evening). Had the dream continued, I am pretty sure that the law clerk would have saved the day somehow and that the jerk superiors would have had to apologize.

No comments: