Friday, May 29, 2009

bah humbug!

My life is in shambles right now because I found out some awful news!

My current favorite show, Daisy of Love, will not be airing this Sunday due to the MTV Movie Awards! (http://www.vh1.com/shows/daisy_of_love/series.jhtml) Nooooooooooo... (cue dramatic music and dizzying montage of me falling into oblivion).

Ok, I'm partially joking/exaggerating! I suppose I should be embarrassed that I like to watch this show, but I figure that everyone harbors secret vices and hobbies. Some people play World of Warcraft, some people go shopping... I get a kick out of watching Daisy De La Hoya flirt with 20 wannabe rockers.

Really, life is all about the simple things/pleasures. Right now I'm battling the flu and I sound like a pirate, but things are going well and I'm happy. I think I've reached that point in my life where small stressors don't faze me like they used to because they seem so unimportant to me now.

No comments: