Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where is a tissue when you need one?

As a general rule, I never allow myself to cry at movie theaters. Still, there are always exceptions to rules. I cried once while watching the Disney movie "Mulan", during the scene where Mulan's father tucks a flower in her hair. I thought of my poor old dad and tears started streaming down my face. It was really embarrassing.

Today, I watched the DreamWorks Animation movie "How To Train Your Dragon". I could see the ending coming from a mile away (which still shouldn't stop you from watching it - I thought it was a fantastic movie!!!) and I still cried. In fact, the only reason I refrained from sobbing outright was because Alessa and Daniel were sitting next to me, snickering at my tears. I think I am turning soft.

1 comment:

Alessa Ellefson said...

I'm so sorry you cried. But really, you didn't have to! It wasn't that sad :)